The dynamization in software development by agile methods has consequences for the tool chain, which is supposed to ensure the smooth flow from the requirement recording up to the software delivery.
In our current projects we are confronted with the following questions, among others:
- Requirements management: How can requirements management or existing tools be aligned with agile communication processes and quality assurance?
- System extensions in operation: Can newly created code be automatically tested by the technical quality assurance?
- Interlocking: How are project infrastructure components interlinked with architecture and technical quality assurance?
- Continuous Delivery: How quickly can a new system version be made available or in short: Can I always deliver?
The mgm team develops and implements tailor-made concepts to increase the degree of automation in the software development process. In this context, we supplement the necessary production tools for the customer's software workshop.
Added values of cooperation with mgm are:
- own integrated tool chain consisting of in-house developments and open source tools
- Methodical approach with clearly defined roles and tasks in the development team
Introduction of a development infrastructure for the in-house development of Java projects
OEV Online Services
Implementation of a multi-channel capable system for the distribution of residual debt insurance at the financial service
provider POS Read more
Easy and reliable online shopping: mgm technology partners and Schwarz E-Commerce bring Lidl shop into production