Our approach is characterized by a strong process orientation with the mgm method "Very Early Testing". Scalable methods guarantee high efficiency.
The combination of the test classification developed by us and the mgm tool set for load and performance tests enables a comprehensive evaluation of the existing test landscape as well as the resulting optimization proposals for development and operation.
- Early fault detection and reduction of consequential faults thanks to production-oriented test environments
- Sustainability through easily maintainable code for load and function tests
- Forecasting the system load from different user scenarios
- Simplified maintainability of test environments through virtualization
- Rapid test case creation with high test coverage through automated test data generation
Quality assurance during development - Very Early Testing
The controlled interlocking of development and QA through frequent and early deployment as well as automated testing of applications in a production environment against structured requirements enables fast feedback and an early reality check. The following advantages result from the quality assurance accompanying the development:
- High quality of releases thanks to early addressing of risks and feedback to the development department
- Rapid response for critical updates through automated regression testing
- Optimization and extension of the tests during development
- Better estimation of the functional scope to be tested
- Safety net for conversions and extensions
Bavarian State Office for Taxes
E-government implemented - Successful implementation of an e-government portal.
Introduction of a development infrastructure for the in-house development of Java projects.