mgm is an Atlassian solution partner!
Innovative software development is based on smart use of suitable tools. As an Atlassian partner, mgm technology partners rely on Atlassian tools for modern development processes.
Based on twenty years’ development practice and project experience from waterfall to agile, we supply customers with individually tailored Atlassian know-how:
- Confluence – knowledge for efficient teamwork in one place
- JIRA Core – planning and tracking any number of company projects
- JIRA Software – planning, keeping track of and releasing software
- JIRA Service Desk – user-friendly JIRA-based service desk
- FishEye – an eye on code changes for smart source management
- Crucible – bug tracking for comprehensible team code reviews
- Crowd – simple, uniform rights management
One reason why our engineers are so brilliant at developing with, giving advice on and implementing Atlassian tools is that for many years mgm has used a sophisticated ticket type and workflow system with Confluence and JIRA to manage all its own day-to-day project processing and documentation and to control all inhouse workflows. We are masters of configuration!
Moreover, we are so well versed in the topic of infrastructure that we can increase the degree of automation many times over with customized plugins and interfaces for the JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible and Crowd tools.
We did that, for example, for a customer in the automotive sector, for whom we developed an individually adapted software management toolbox used by more than 5,000 internal users. This was based on JIRA, Confluence and other tools along with our own extensions with the Atlassian SDK plugin.